Thursday, October 17, 2013

#1 Mistake Buyers Make When Looking for a Home



Welcome back to my video blog! I wanted to send all buyers a quick reminder: the main mistake buyers make when looking for a new home is not getting preapproved beforehand.

Before you even look at a home, get preapproved. You need to know what you are approved for, what your required down payment is, etc.

Sellers won’t accept your offer either without preapproval. They need to know that you can close the transaction before they take their home off the market.

Give me a call at 619.209.7123 and we’ll have a free consultation and go over your credit, your income and which loan is right for you.

Thanks for watching!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sergio!

    Thanks for making this GREAT blog. I always tell my buyers the number 1 thing to do is get that Pre- approval! Your vlog looks great too!

    ReplyDelete